We would like to inform you about the use of cookies on our website. We use cookies in order to optimise our website for you and to be able to continuously improve it. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the use of cookies. Further information can be found in our privacy policy.

Allow cookies:

In order to optimise our website and continuously improve it for you, we use functional cookies that allow us to analyse website usage.

Allow only necessary cookies:

These cookies are required for the basic functioning of the website and do not store personal data including anonymous data and anonymised data.



NEWALU GmbH has a range of automotive manufacturers as customers, for whom we produce seven days a week in a multi-shift system. We treat parts like roofs, floors, front and rear vehicle ends, wings and engines before manufacturing, using the polymer quenching process we developed. This innovative casting process with subsequent heat treatment allows even complex, multifunctional components to be processed, which previously had to be assembled from separate individual components in cost-intensive methods. The polymer quenching process therefore not only reduces residual tension in the component, it also saves costs.

The advantages at a glance:

  • Innovative technologies with subsequent heat treatment permit complex multifunctional components from a single mould.
  • With efficient development, the processes offer attractive value for money.

  • Aluminium lightweight construction allows vehicle weights to be reduced by over 60 kg.

Demand for aluminium structural components will increase fivefold.


In the automotive industry, aluminium lightweight construction is becoming increasingly important every year. Aluminium lightweight construction can reduce vehicle weights by over 60 kg. Specifically, that means: Smaller engines can produce more and more power – with lower consumption and reduced emissions. 

Accordingly, the demand for structural components made of aluminium is also growing all the time. We expect demand to increase fivefold in the years to come. As a service and component provider in the aluminium sector, we are an important part of the supply chain, and a technology and market leader in heat treatment and quenching of aluminium components.


The structural components sector has potential for particularly high growth: The percentage of structural components will increase to 60% by 2026 according to the latest forecasts.

90% of our customers come from the automotive sector, the remaining 10% are from mechanical engineering, wind power and aviation.